Thursday, September 13, 2012

T-Shirt of the Day: Death Cab for Cutie

 Band: Death Cab for Cutie

Story Behind the Shirt: Even though I've seen them live, I didn't get a t-shirt at the show just because it would have been a super long line. I actually got this shirt at Buffalo Exchange years ago and now work at that same store.

Have I Ever Seen them Live: Yes, like most emerging hipsters circa 2008 I loved Death Cab. I saw them at the Aladin in Chicago. It was December, but it felt like 100 degrees in the venue, but I didn't care. I cried throughout the show especially when they ended it with "Transatlanticism". I don't really wear this shirt much anymore mostly because it is kind of tight and very yellow, but I think I'll keep it for a long time to come just for the memories.

Favorite Song: "Grapevine Fires" was always a favorite of mine and a good song to cry to.

No comments:

Post a Comment