Wednesday, September 12, 2012

T-Shirt of the Day: Brite Futures

Band: Brite Futures or Natalie Portman Shaved Head

Reason Behind the T-Shirt: I had driven to the band's last show in Seattle  from Portland, which is a VERY long drive. I made this road trip with a good group of friends because Brite Futures have always been a band we have listened to together. The show was fantastic and we hung out with the band afterwards. All of their merch was ridiculously on sale because it was their last show and I got this shirt plus an awesome pair of Brite Futures sunglasses.

Have I ever seen them live: Twice, the first last year at Willamette University and then this summer in Seattle.

Favorite Part of the Show: When at their last show they gave my friends and I bunch of the various clothes they performed in (which included a ridiculous sailor jacket) so to this day we can still relive the show.

Favorite Song: "Sophisticated Side Ponytail"the best and possibly only song about side ponytails.

No comments:

Post a Comment